(Shallow fried Beijing dumpling)
Prepared meticulously by our chefs according to an ancient recipe. JIN's Beijing duck is truly authentic and presented over two servings.
Crispy duck skin with:
- Granulated sugar, peanut and pickled ginger
- Pancakes, hoi sin, shredded leek & cucumber
- Pancakes, garlic paste, radish and cabbage
Our chefs will prepare a second dish to allow you to savour the duck meat to its fullest.
Please choose from:
- Option 1: Duck soup with tofu
- Option 2: Crispy salt and pepper duck
- Option 3: Fried rice with duck
- Option 4: Fried noodles
Roasting time approximately 45 minutes per duck. Advance orders are recommended.
Hot & spicy or contains chilli | Suitiable for vegetarians | Contains sea food or shell fish | Bones | Gluten Free | Contains seeds & nuts